About Lynn Hagerman
Experience and Skills
Spanning a 25-year career, I have served in a variety of executive roles, including Vice President, Planning and Business Development, Evergreen Healthcare, and as Executive Director – Puget Sound Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In the private sector, I also served as Assistant Vice President, Safety and Health, for GTE – US Operations, overseeing health policy, programs and services nationwide.
Today, my coaching and consulting practice includes leaders from across the sectors.
Clients are from health and medical care, higher education, professional and technical services, and represent regional and global US firms. I also work with CEO’s and Board Presidents of nonprofits throughout the Northwest. Services include leadership and executive coaching, team development, strategic planning, and meeting and retreat facilitation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.), in Developmental Psychology, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Masters in Public Health, (MPH), University of California, Los Angeles
- Certified Executive, Leadership, and Transition Coach, Hudson Institute of Coaching
- Certified Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Consultant
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Approved Member: University of Washington Consulting Alliance
- Leadership Tomorrow – Seattle, Curriculum Design Committee
- PCC, Professional Certified Coach
- Member International Coaches Federation (ICF) and Pacific NW Coaches Association
- 501 Commons – Service Corps Consultant
I am bilingual (English / Spanish), and I work with professionals, clients and teams to expand cultural competency. My executive coaching work includes clients in Mexico and South America.
Live and Work:
I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband and our two golden retrievers. I love being outside, and am an avid gardener. I enjoy cycling and skiing with my family, reading, and the Arts.