Transition Coaching for Professionals
- Succession Planning: Coaching can assist organizations to plan for and manage leader succession.
- Emerging, “High Potentials”: Anticipating the professional staff who are “high potentials” is a way to identify and prepare the leadership pipeline in an organization. Coaching “high potentials” is a priority in many organizations.
- Coaching and On-Boarding Leaders for New High Impact Roles: When leaders are promoted to a new post, coaching during the transition and the first 3-6 months can be mutually valuable to the individual and the organization to ensure a good start and a smooth transition.
Individual and Private Client Coaching:
I provide individual coaching for professionals who are anticipating their next career and / or life chapter. My work is informed by a deep respect for transition and cycles of life and our own natural process of change.
- Emerging Leaders, and professionals building their careers, (30’s and 40″s), and
- The Third Act: men and women defining what they will do in the “Third Act” pre-retirement or “pro-tirement”, in their life, (50’s, 60’s and later.)
For more information on what Coaching involves, see:
If you would like more information, or a complimentary consultation, please contact me.